Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Procrastinate Much?


Today is the day...I begin (again) to get some things done that I've been putting off for...well...years.  That's right...years.  I am the Queen of Procrastination but I will tell you, this is one tiara that I don't wear proudly.

Approximately 5 years ago, I sold my beloved Lilly Pulitzer specialty store and ended up with a whole lot of inventory.  Under the terms of the contract, I was not allowed to sell any Lilly Pulitzer products for 2 years and it sat in boxes, in my house.   I now have an entire room filled with Lilly Pulitzer.  I know how colorful and happy that sounds, but I've got to tell you, it's become such a thorn in my side. I know that I need to move these goodies out of my home.  A few years ago, I was on a roll and selling things on eBay, which was great but time consuming.  I'm now ready to put my procrastination aside and find these fabulous frocks new homes.  The question is, do I go back to eBay - tried and true, yet time consuming?  Or, do I give Poshmark a try?

Please follow my progress (and hold me accountable)!  My ebay page is The Preppy One on eBay and my new Poshmark "closet" is The Preppy Closet on Poshmark and feel free to send comments and suggestions.




Winter in Northern Virginia doesn't do it justice
Persnickety Palm 2008


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11804569/?claim=4pkyywdqrb3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. I just came across this blog and I love it, and this post definitely makes me want to go shopping!

    brittanyshaunce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brittany! I am looking forward to checking out your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. I realize I'm a little late to comment but I only recently found your lovely blog. Have you looked into 'Tradesy'? I don't know anything about it, read about it on another blog, but it sounds like a better environment for your Lily inventory.
    Good luck!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Mary - I have had some luck on Poshmark but find that people seem to only pay bare bottom prices. I will definitely check out Tradesy! Nice to "meet" you! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS