Friday, May 9, 2014

Calling all Lilly Lovers!


Between welcoming my college kids back to the nest for summer and selling a house, I've been busy selling my Lilly Pulitzer inventory!  This is no small undertaking - trust me, on this.  I feel like I'm finally on a roll though.  Most ALL of the items are New with Tags and ridiculously low savings!  My husband and I have decided to downsize a bit and move closer to the city.  To facilitate this happening, I can no longer ignore the Lilly inventory that takes up 2 rooms in our current house.  Help!

If you know any sorority girls or if you are a Lilly Lover, please check out my listings.  Most are on Poshmark at The Preppy Closet on Poshmark  (you need the app to view)



At the suggestion of a sweet blogger friend, I'm also trying "Tradesy" for some of the finer offerings.  The Preppy Closet on Tradesy


You can find updates on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thepreppycloset

Oh!  Speaking of Facebook, if you are a Tory Burch fan and ready for a great deal, go to Facebook!  Tory Burch has reached the 1m fans on Facebook mark and rewarding customers with an exclusive sale.  50% off the Continental Wallet - it's cute!  Check it out!  Tory Burch Exclusive Sale



Hope you all have a productive and happy Friday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. My twins are in college but we still have one child in high school - so the empty nest will be in our not too distant future. Love Lily and having a few fun things.
    Thought you might want to enter the monogram give-away over at "The French Tangerine" blog -
    Happy Memorial day weekend.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, pve! I am sorry I'm just now seeing this but will definitely check out "The French Tangerine" blog - the name is fabulous! Hope you are enjoying having your college kids home for the summer! :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe you also have Vinted account http://www.vinted.com/ ? I would looove to check your clothes there! cuz' I don't have poshmark and tradesy accounts :(

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS