Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Meal Planning at it's finest

While I was so excited to get those 3 Paleo cookbooks in a previous post, I must admit that I hadn't gotten much farther than postmarking pages and highlighting some recipes.  I am ready to embrace this new way of life but feel like I've been floundering a bit (no pun intended) as I've been traveling and have had college kids home visiting.  I've come to the realization that I need to get some sort of meal planning system down.



Enter Plan to Eat!  This app is a fantastic meal planning tool.  You can upload recipes from your computer with PTE's bookmarklet.  You can drag the recipes to the PTE calendar and PTE creates a shopping list per the week or dates specified, according to your menu plan.  This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!  There is a small fee, however they give you a free 30 day trial so if you don't like it as much as I do, you don't need to purchase.  There is no app (yet) for iPad or iPhone, however you can pull it up on Safari and then set the site on your home screen.  Give it a try!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!


3 comments:

  1. I have recipes everywhere - looks like a good app to consolidate all the favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly, I am still learning my way around blogger! I accidentally deleted your lovely post, Mary - and have no idea how to "undo" this! help!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS