Sunday, March 2, 2014

I need a moment....


While I should be blogging about the Oscars (which have been amazing, in my opinion), I hope you will understand if I need a moment, because....

Lisa Birnbach just favorited two of my tweets!

Ahhh!  Her Preppiness Herself!
For those of you who were not "of age" (or born) in the 80's, you might not understand what this means to me.  The Preppy Handbook was my "bible" in High School.  I still have the book to this day.  When Lisa wrote her newer version in 2010, I bought a copy for myself - and my daughter.  She had quite a profound influence on me and my style of dress - way of life.

My copies

Thank you, Lisa Birnbach for making my night!

2 comments:

  1. I had that book! I probably still do in some moving box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full disclosure...my original book from the 80's was lost - completely worn out, but I replaced it because I just had to have it to pass down to my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS